Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ella lee y corre...

Things certainly have gotten interesting here lately.  With the future unsure and my heart telling me that I want to stay here, and have everything stay the same.  If there's anything I hate, it's change.  Change may be coming, and it's not just a little bit of it.  It's a lot of it!  At this point I don't feel comfortable in elaborating, but I feel as though I need to say something or otherwise I will burst.  I typically pride myself on being a free thinker, and not a follower.  Mostly because I've seen what can happen when you let something that sounds so silly, make you do unusual things.  And this may be where my gut wrenching struggle comes in.  Do I let go of all I thought was right and safe, or do I give a new experience a try?  It isn't something you can easily come back to, but it's life altering and almost to the point of permanent.  I know life isn't made of easy decisions, but I don't know if my husband or I are clear enough thinkers to allow ourselves to make one of this magnitude.  I guess you'll never know if something was a bad decision unless you try...  I'm struggling to find my way in all of this, but I guess what happens will happen.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."-Lewis Carroll
"No one that never did nothing, did anything."
"If you only do what you know you can do-you never do very much."-Tom Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment