Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Clear eyes

Don't let the title fool you, I do have me some itchy eyes today.  I haven't blogged in quite some time now.  This Summer has proven to be even more busy than I thought it would.  I have had something to do every weekend, and almost every day of the weekend we have plans.  Most of it has been here in town, but I did get a chance to go visit my sister in-law for a weekend by myself.  Mostly my hubby has been busy working his full time job, and working at his master's program internship.  We don't usually get to see each other much during the week, but I'm ok with that as long as it's to complete his masters degree.  Week days are just as busy as the weekends, but mostly they are spent by making dinner and working out.  The working out has really paid off for me so far.  Although the past month or so has been spent relosing the same 3 lbs.  But I think I might have finally broke that barrier.  I'm really excited about the weight loss I'm expierencing, as well as the thought of buying new clothes! 
Work has proved to be just as busy as I thought it would be for this time of year.  Especially when you have a co-worker that's less than stellar.  I didn't know coming in almost 30 minutes late everyday was something you could do and not get fired.  I also didn't know that you could take an hour lunch everyday when you only work six hours a day.  Part time work must be great!  Apparently this person doesn't care, because it's been this way since she's worked here and no one has said anything to her to mend the problem.  Needless to say if I had known I could do that to get away with it I would have stuck to part time work!

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."-Lewis Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment